Coaches weigh in and offer their tips on finding contacts and getting exposures:
- Facebook mostly. I am having some success at my new job so i hope i can multiply that to their friends/family.
2 hours ago via mobile ·
- I go to find friends on FB and type any home town of my preference in Mexico (that ensures me they are Spanish Speaking) and current city in the US and send a friend request.
- My new contacts are coming from several FB groups in which I was added (professional, latino groups, etc) and by participating they see me comments, my picture and then we become interested, we engage and then we continue the one on one communication) Other contacts are coming from people that I’m helping (referrals). Also, I make my comments “public” and I get subscribers and then I review that and either they start making comments on my post, or I just engage and we start talking… 🙂
- (I have 600+ friends who I actually know) and several indicated interest in a challenge. So I am exposing them and creating a little accountability group.
- I have posted my before and after pics and tag the program = thus it shows up on that wall
- This is something that I did a couple months ago just to make more potential contacts… I just went to my friends tab on FB and typed in my town and just started friending everyone that popped up.. I didn’t know ANY of them and only a couple questioned me on it and to those peeps I simply said Hi, I’m just looking to connect with people in my area 🙂 and they accepted me. From there I just post and watch to see who likes or comments on my posts and then I strike up a convo with them either right on the post or even send a message. Just put yourself out there. What do you have to lose, right?